List of clay cane artist to buy from directly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zringa

Reaction score
I would like ready sliced onece, i already bought some from carolyn creations but would like more for christmas. Anyone sells them sliced?

I bought mine from oak tree doll house, and they were really helpful and canes are lovely.................now which ones to get next!!

i got loads from oaktree too as i live in the uk, the fruits and veg etc are done by angie scarr and she has her own website:

Angie Scarr Miniatures

x x x

I sell only the ones from Bonnie in slices. I have two ways that you can get them. Both ways contain 30 slices each. One is in a zip lock bag for $2.50 and the other is in a plastic display case that is completely see through for $5.00. Shipping varies depending on where you are at. US shipping is $1.50 and 10 cents per cane (meaning your first cane bag or display bottle of canes is $1.50 and then each additional one is 10 cents extra (US only).

I have in stock every one of her canes. You can email me at [email protected]. Please make sure that you put cane slices in the subject line or it will go to my spam box and I may miss it.

Thank you!

Are the auction site links placed somewhere else on this forum???

I am adding the nail art canes to my stock at the beginning of the month.

Some are from Oak tree, but i have a lot of other designs on order, which hopefully will arrive soon, also some are already sliced.

Maybe this would be better posted in the links section rather than it getting lost in the Nail Geek.

Edit: I have moved the original post on this thread to the Links directory. Any other sites can be added (but not auction ones) to that thread. It then keeps them all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back