Little black dress

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydollmama

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Following on from my vegetable soup thread in which I found out how amazing you guys are at coming up with ideas and suggestions!!!

Can anyone tell me where I can find a 'little black dress' for a christmas party? I've seen a lot of prom style dresses but I really want something quite short.

I'm just searching every website I can think of and nothing.

I usually play it safe at parties and thought I'd go for something a bit funkier this year, plus I was pregnant last xmas and ended up wearing 'under the bump' cords to the party so I'd like to make up for that!!!

Hope you can help!

Rebbie x

Each Christmas I have either got my tops or dresses from Coast! I love how their clothes fit me and also before xmas they have a sell on as well so its always good! If not Topshop are good for little black dresses!

Each Christmas I have either got my tops or dresses from Coast! I love how their clothes fit me and also before xmas they have a sell on as well so its always good! If not Topshop are good for little black dresses!

Ah thanks Lily, my sis in law loves coast but I've never been there so I'll def check it out. x

Hiya,

I been looking for a little black dress also. I found a nice one in Wallis that i bought. It just past the knee. And can be worn with or without straps. Comes with a little goldy belt too. Its £50.

HTHs

I think the outlets in Debenhams seem to have loads of shoice this year.

Monsoon is also great,i love their dresses !

I know this may sound a litle silly but I found this gorgeous black dress with white/ivory detail in tesco's. It was really really nice, £40. take a look,

hth

Hi everyone,

Following on from my vegetable soup thread in which I found out how amazing you guys are at coming up with ideas and suggestions!!!

Can anyone tell me where I can find a 'little black dress' for a christmas party? I've seen a lot of prom style dresses but I really want something quite short.

I'm just searching every website I can think of and nothing.

I usually play it safe at parties and thought I'd go for something a bit funkier this year, plus I was pregnant last xmas and ended up wearing 'under the bump' cords to the party so I'd like to make up for that!!!

Hope you can help!

Rebbie x

Hi

Have a look on eBay user id Bluebanana, she does some really lovely outfits.

I bought a lovely little black number from her, it was some time ago now, but she has some real lovely items and the quality is great.

If you can't find her on eBay type Blue Banana in google and i think she is the first to come up.

Good luck

Hi

Have a look on eBay user id Bluebanana, she does some really lovely outfits.

I bought a lovely little black number from her, it was some time ago now, but she has some real lovely items and the quality is great.

If you can't find her on eBay type Blue Banana in google and i think she is the first to come up.

Good luck

Sorry she is the 3rd one down on google.

Look for the eBay Blue Banana, not the first two.

I've seen some nice dresses in Tescos to and also TK MAXX.

I just wish I was going to a christmas party this year, but my hubbie is changing his job at the end of this month so I doubt we'll get an invite and it's a bit late for the new place as you have to book in advance.

Thanks everyone for all your help, I'll have a good look around. Some great suggestions, I'm sure there's loads out there.

This is the one night of the year I actually go anywhere, not my xmas party though, it's my dads work!! Well I'm not gonna turn down a freebie!!

My sister saw a lovely dress in Asda, it was a all black boob tube style dress and good value for money.

That can be worn on its own for parties and anothr nice look is over jeans.

HTH

Teri x:)

Thanks Teri, it was a boob tube type dress that I'm after!

Latest posts

Back