Little mini vent!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winnie2013

Reaction score
😖little rant as I have no one to rant to:

£307 worth of no show appointments today

Client from hell (clingy, won't leave me alone, wants personal mobile number and Facebook add) is back, 4 phone calls in the space of an hour this morning, going to have to move her to my colleague me thinks.

Client not going to make tonight's appointment won't pay charge, wants to rebook without paying £10 charge, won't deal with reception and keeps telling them to get me to call her. Can't understand why she has to pay a charge before moving her appointment. Is now demanding we do the treatment today but she pay for it tomorrow as she doesn't have the funds in her bank until tomorrow.

They say it comes in threes, am I done yet?

Iv had similar today, cancelled hair extension appointment 30 mins before appointment due to no funds then turned up an hour later demanding I fit them today cos she paid a £50 deposit! she says she will pay me tomorrow as she has an "event" to go to tonight, I dont know her from adam and she expects me to just take her word that she'll pay tomorrow, needless to say she's gone to trading standards cos I wouldn't refund her deposit.....moron x

Iv had similar today, cancelled hair extension appointment 30 mins before appointment due to no funds then turned up an hour later demanding I fit them today cos she paid a £50 deposit! she says she will pay me tomorrow as she has an "event" to go to tonight, I dont know her from adam and she expects me to just take her word that she'll pay tomorrow, needless to say she's gone to trading standards cos I wouldn't refund her deposit.....moron x

What the?!

Don't you wish you could actually tell them where to go!!!! Not good business really but would feel soooooo good

Make sure you call it a booking fee instead of deposit, apparently they can demand their money back if it's called a deposit, no idea how or why but one of our solicitors sent round an email making sure we always call it a booking fee now. Xxx

Make sure you call it a booking fee instead of deposit, apparently they can demand their money back if it's called a deposit, no idea how or why but one of our solicitors sent round an email making sure we always call it a booking fee now. Xxx

Thanks, she's already apologised for causing a scene so doubt it will go any further, iv told her I will fit her in next week one day even though I'd rather boil my own head in a pan of piss! But hey Ho x

Latest posts

Back