Living avatars

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cry: Can't get mine to work. I've purchased all my bits and bobs but when I try and put it all together it keeps saying 'error on page'. I feel all left out.:cry:

:cry: Can't get mine to work. I've purchased all my bits and bobs but when I try and put it all together it keeps saying 'error on page'. I feel all left out.:cry:

Don't know how to help on that one, probably need to GMG to help! i'm surprised you want to lose the hamster though!

Don't know how to help on that one, probably need to GMG to help! i'm surprised you want to lose the hamster though!

Just going to let him have a little rest. :lol:

Well Sals I live with the man and mine won't work either :irked: :eek: ... it just disappears; I wonder if it's something to do with what we want to wear and it doesn't like our combination??? :)

Well Sals I live with the man and mine won't work either :irked: :eek: ... it just disappears; I wonder if it's something to do with what we want to wear and it doesn't like our combination??? :)

I thought choosing a ball gown was aiming a bit above my station!:lol:

The program has turned into clothes/style critique??:eek:

Latest posts

Back