Living avatars

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I have added a new feature to the site called 'living avatars' for premium members. This feature allows you to create custom avatars by 'buying' items (i.e. dolls, backgrounds, hats, blahblahblah) with 'points' derived from your post count in the professional forums.

Please note that it is still early days with it and as such, it isn't 100% perfect yet. But hey, it's fun enough to use :)

Here are a couple things we have noticed during the test:
1- The crop tool can be resized if you hold the shift button down.
2- Whatever you click on comes to the front (this can be frustrating when you have a background as it ALWAYS seems to come back up)

I am sure there are others, but no major show stoppers.

Please do NOT ask for certain items to be added, I really don't have time to customise the graphics.

To access your living avatar, edit your avatar and click on the correct link. If you don't see it, you are not a premium geek :)

nJoy

I'll warn you, it's addictive. So far I've been bopping round my handbag at the disco, and now I've pulled weyhey!!!!

Not as good as my catch though :D

I had to before my wife saw :D

I lost me so I am an invisible woman:lol: :lol:

I'm trying........give me time lol

Well I enjoyed that!

I notice me and Jac are the first ones at the bar...nowt new there then:lol:

Get a round in then Judy, Sandi and me are still bopping on the dance floor! Anyone seen Jac yet?

How cool is that!! Sorry ladies, I won't be joining you at the bar in my condition, I am having a picnic by the lake xxx

I'm jst off to the beach, I'll look for Jac there!

Wow love it cheered me up Sam :)

Moved to news as its kind of newsish :D

I've just noticed that Sam is wearing his trousers in the style of Simon Cowell!:lol:

lol. Not anymore :D

Thanks Sam! They're brilliant! Any chance of some stillettos please? Can't go boogying in flip flops!

Thanks Sam this is much more fun than geekmolians x

Latest posts

Back