Living avatars

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...this is cool

I was starting to wonder what the blimmin ek' was going on with all the funkay avatars! Oooooh - tis very cool I must say. :green: x

Loving the new avatars!

Took me a while to get my hair in the right place but off I go for a lovely stroll with my boyfriend (yes, he's the one with the longer hair!), my cat and one of our parrots who's hitching a ride on Cleo's back. :lol:

I think we both actually own those exact outfits!

Added after changing pic: hehe, found some long hair that doesn't make my bf look so girly!

LOL, great avatars so far. We really have to get used to each others' new look now!

LOL, great avatars so far. We really have to get used to each others' new look now!
oi put some clothes on you:) :lol:

Could only afford to be sat at home in my jammies LOL x

loving this new toy!!, but i cant get my shorts to stay in the same place after ive saved it and my trainers are on my hips!!
how to please?

oh it has worked now!!
bizarre lol

Sass whats it like on the moon today ??

It's pretty cold, and the cow smells (and I don't mean me). When i said I was going to the moon, she thought I said moo and followed me - silly cow! :green: I really need to bring myself down to earth!

My avatar is me & my BF taking our puppy for a walk in the park, well trying to walk him, he is such a lazy puppy-keeps having a sit down every few hundred yards!!

Cool Idea!!:green:

It's pretty cold, and the cow smells (and I don't mean me). When i said I was going to the moon, she thought I said moo and followed me - silly cow! :green: I really need to bring myself down to earth!

And all through my child-hood I was taught, there was a man on the moon!!:confused:
Now I know for sure-it's Sassy & a silly cow!!!!!!!

And all through my child-hood I was taught, there was a man on the moon!!:confused:
Now I know for sure-it's Sassy & a silly cow!!!!!!!

... and you know what, the moon really is made of cheese :green:

I can't afford any clothing, lol.

Sucks to be poor...

That was brillian fun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm at the beach and feelin fab!!:lol:

Mine is freakily just like me!!!........apart from the age :lol:

Was great fun once I got the hang of it........might need to add some more, but am a bit scared I will muck it up then!!

Mine is freakily just like me!!!........apart from the age :lol:

Was great fun once I got the hang of it........might need to add some more, but am a bit scared I will muck it up then!!

Mine looks just like me when I was 8 years old!!

Latest posts

Back