LK colours- has anyone got a colour chart?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzion

Reaction score
Hi has anyone got a colour chart to hand? I was wondering what the .7 tone is, the tube says beige. Need a bit more info.

Many thanks

yes its beige think of the brown with a hint of chocolate and the lighter shades more a beigey warm blonde

Thank you but silly question is it gold beige, ash, do you get what I'm saying? Most brands beige is ash and gold, ie .13,.23, but this is just .7, what is opposite it on the colour wheel. Sorry for all the questions x

its gold beige for sure! it doesn't say but the hair samples look warm.
what you think of lk? i have to say what i have used of it i love!

I quite like it. I havent used their hi lifts yet what are they like? And thanks for your help x

i i use them all the time there fab. theres a colour chart on ebay new for 25 if your after one u can norm pick em up cheap xx

I quite like it. I havent used their hi lifts yet what are they like? And thanks for your help x

i i use them all the time there fab. theres a colour chart on ebay new for 25 if your after one u can norm pick em up cheap xx

Cheers x

there high lift is brill the 11/2 lifts up so clean much much better than wella 12/1which i used to do.
i got my shade chart free when i bought 10 tubes of color so check with your wholesalers.

there high lift is brill the 11/2 lifts up so clean much much better than wella 12/1which i used to do.
i got my shade chart free when i bought 10 tubes of color so check with your wholesalers.

Fab! X

Latest posts

Back