Loads of questions about cluster lashes if you have 5 minutes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lash-fantastic

Reaction score
I am only trained in semi permanent lashes but would like to add this sort of lash to my services.
Is this possible? Will I be covered by insurance? Does this mean as I am not a beauty therapist the only option I have is to go on an advanced lash course which will cover this sort of application. :irked: So far I can’t find a course that offers just the cluster lashes. Can anyone shed some light on the subject?

What do YOU GUYS personally call the suckers so far I have heard the following –
Party Lashes
Cluster Lashes
Weekend Lashes
Individual Lashes (strange when that’s what I refer to as semi permanent)

Are there any more names for these lashes? Lol

How long do they last? Am I best to think between 1-3 days, although :eek: I’ve heard up to 2 weeks?

How do you place yours? On top of the natural lashes or in between lash sections.

How would a client remove the remainder of the lashes at home? Or do you offer a removal service for this just as I would for sp lashes?

And lastly do you still patch test for this even though they may only last one night?

Sooooooo So Sorry for all the questions peeps.:smack: I know its not stimulating conversation and probably a little long winded but I really don’t know much about this as a service. If you have anything else you would like to add feel free to do so.

Many thanks :hug:xx

Hi Lash-Fantastic

Personally I call them cluster lashes

hmmmm not sure about trainning or insurance - very interesting question though? Have u tried Ellisons Training Academy?

They do tend to last 1-3 days but depends on how they are looked after (non oil-based makeup remover, not pulling on them ect) i have heard of a set lasting a week.

Yes i always patch test the glue, and fill out the consultation form.

I try put them inbetween the lashes to fill them out - but can depend on how dense the clients eyelashes are in the first place.

Hope this helps xxxx :hug:

Hi Bingfairy, thanks for your feed back :hug:

Now this may sound a little daft but Im going to ask this anyway:rolleyes:
With sp lashes you apply one to one with clusters what do you attach to?

Lol - there's no such thing as a daft question, although i do feel i ask loads myself :)

i attach to the root of the hair or as close to the eyelid as possible for a natural look.

xxxx

Hi I done them at college , would advise they last the weekend but have seen them lasting up to 5 days but would only reccomend 2 days I advise the are good for a night out and can easily be removed with baby oil x

Latest posts

Back