Loadsa lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamper&Polish

Reaction score
Hi
Looking through some of the geek profiles and their lash pics on here and seeing the lovely long, full lashes some of you are creating are making me really jealous!!!! lol

I do lashes I use flirties glue and get my lashes from lash base I have .15 and .20 and use mainly c curl and mostly 10 and 12 length (Obviously depending on natural lashes and desired look).

But I (and some of my clients) want their lashes longer and more full.

Whats the trick? thicker lashes (.25)? More lashes? Different curl?

How can I improve my sets and give them big sweepers lol

HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

It depends on the individuals lashes to begin with but my clients prefer the 'J' curl and I use anything from 8mm-15mm and almost always in 0.20 thickness.

I tried a set of 0.25 thickness and while they looked great, personally i thought they were a tiny bit dramatic for daytime use-perfect for nights out though, beautifully dramatic.

HTH.
X

Hi
To get a fuller look its best to use your desired lengths then fill inbetween with shorter lashes for more volume. i use mainly .15 and .20, i find .25 too heavy for most natural lashes and can risk breaking natural lashes. I really like b curl lashes or c curl and use mainly 9-13mm lengths.

Hope this helps x

Hi
To get a fuller look its best to use your desired lengths then fill inbetween with shorter lashes for more volume. i use mainly .15 and .20, i find .25 too heavy for most natural lashes and can risk breaking natural lashes. I really like b curl lashes or c curl and use mainly 9-13mm lengths.

Hope this helps x

totally agree with Orchid. Mixing the thickness of lashes creates lovely sets. Filling with shorter lashes in between will help the lashline look darker xxx

I feel the same way too sometimes and posted a similar message last week. I'm now feeling that i personally do the best i can and will learn the brilliant quality lashes that the other geeks on here provide. One day i will be as good.

Latest posts

Back