LoEstrin 120/Alesse - anyone tried these Pills for peri-menopausal symptoms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tog

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I am trying to help my peri-menopausal symptoms of heavy and irregular periods with medication.
I've been on the internet and seen the above low eostrogen pills recommended for controlling troublesome periods in my age group (late forties/early fifties). So now I'm wondering - will it help me?
Any feedback form those of you who have taken either of these Pills would be appreciated
Cathy x

I used to take the Loestrin FE 120. They worked FAB at controlling bleeding, cramps and PMS. HTH and best of luck to you! :hug:

I had endometrial abelation and it is fab. It has made an enormous difference to my life. Obviously it only cures the heavy periods, but it would depend if you have other symptoms whether this would be something for you.

I was on loestrin for irregular periods and it cured it for a while but then went back to irregular.

however, i have treid 7 different pills all with the same reaction. Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back