London Fashion Week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacy

Reaction score
Just wanted to tell my news on London Fashion Week with you lovely geeks as I'm so proud and want to share :)

I was invited to be part of the makeup team for a show for Carlotta Actis Barone which ran alongside London Fashion Week and was a bit different from the norm as it was a catwalk in the streets. For quite a few months previously I had been quietly working on my own natural cosmetics range and thought this would be a good launchpad for my lipsticks, so after discussions with the organiser it became my job to custom make the lipsticks too.

Following weeks of planning and lots of sleepless nights trying to create the perfect shade to match the amazing outfits, the show actually happened yesterday. It was an early morning start and although hectic, everything to do with the makeup application went fantastically well and the lipstick looked perfect :biggrin: The models looked amazing and today the pictures have appeared as part of LFW on different sites on the web (I've put a link to the one on the Express Site). I've also been contacted by a local paper who wants to do an article on my makeup, I am so excited and can't believe how lucky I am xxx London Fashion Week | Galleries | Pictures | The best pictures from around the world | Daily Express

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow well done you!!

So where can we read more about your make-up range then?

Wow well done you!!

So where can we read more about your make-up range then?

Thank you for replying, I'm so happy ;).

Everything has happened so fast and I'm not totally prepared, the website is nearly done but I will put a link on here very soon when its completed :lol:.

If I was you I would be well chuffed too! Hopefully the show you were a part of will give your make-up a good kick start :D Look forward to seeing the website soon :D

Latest posts

Back