London Marathon nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovelygirl85

Reaction score
So I'm running the marathon next week HOWEVER the most important thing is my nails!!! Haha!!

I'm having a mind blank mind you on how to design them. Any ideas or sketches you can give me? Will be using shellac on natural nails x

Ooh well done you! And good luck!!

Which charity are you running for? Maybe you could do your nails in their colours and maybe attempt their logo? xxxx

Ooh well done you! And good luck!!

Which charity are you running for? Maybe you could do your nails in their colours and maybe attempt their logo? xxxx

I'm not running for charity, just for myself! I run with a club so I think one of my nails will be their colours but I want some London-esque :D

The Union Jack in the minx collection is really nice. Rebecca Adlington wore them during the Olympics.
Good luck! xx

Just had another thought.. Maybe with a fine brush write..
I ❤
LDN

Colour the heart with wildfire and write the letters with black pool? xx

ooooh thank you!! Great ideas!!

I want to try and incorporate a landmark but I'm not sure if I'll be able to draw a london eye or big ben!

maybe a red bus???

ooooh thank you!! Great ideas!!

I want to try and incorporate a landmark but I'm not sure if I'll be able to draw a london eye or big ben!

maybe a red bus???

Red bus is probably more do-able. R a black cab? London Underground symbol? xx

Underground - how could I forget that!!

Just found these on google if they help with ideas :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365784934.506813.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365784934.506813.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 237
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365784941.546758.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365784941.546758.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 626
Just wanted to say "good luck" for the weekend. What a wonderful thing!! Is it your first?

I'm now going to watch every runners nails to spot you on the telly! ;D good luck, post a pic of your nails with your medal when you're done! :) xxxx

Thanks!!

Those pics are amazing.....I want to practice the London eye!!

Yup it's my first marathon - very excited. A picture will be posted.

there were some good london skyline nails in scratch magazine for the olympics last year, try typing "london nails" or "marahon nails" into google then clicking images x

Did one hand so far. What do you think? They're not perfect but I'm trying haha!

The one on my pinkie finger is my running club vest colours!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366208479.705211.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366208479.705211.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 172
Could you do one nail dedicated to Boston? Like the Boston Athletic clubs symbol?

Oh I never even thought.
I'm not sure - I'll be wearing a black ribbon in my hair n the day but will think about incorporating something into my other hand.

Oh I never even thought.
I'm not sure - I'll be wearing a black ribbon in my hair n the day but will think about incorporating something into my other hand.

I think they are issuing black arm bands x

Latest posts

Back