Look at the photo ...& tell me my problem!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the update...............i went around to the client home the other day and she had lost the whole enchancement. So..........i have applied a new nail, following ALL of the advice given in this tread. So now fingers and toes are crossed. I see her in a week, so i will let you all know how it goes!!!!

Aspirations said:
OMG!!! :eek:

Thats exactly what I DONT do..... I file for ages and ages if needed to remove any lifting, I would never cut it or prise it off! x

With this client, the gel is only minutley hanging on in there. You only need to bump her enchancment and the product comes away. This is what my whole tread has been about.....the fact that the brisa is not griping to her natural nail. By all means, i am totally for saving the natural nail. Please dont see me as a 'nail butcher' as i am far from this.

OK...................firstly, thank you everyone for your advice/input. I have seen the client after one week and GUESS WHAT???? The gel HAS NOT lifted, YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks everyone. Im feeling a little more confindent now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yahhhhhh...way to go...another success story...well done xxx

Latest posts

Back