Look what arrived today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouisaB

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463243107.943649.jpg
look what has arrived today I am so excited! [emoji140] course isn't until July but definitely starting to read this tonight!

How exciting!! I read mine straight away aswel!! Its really good!:) x

I can't wait! I did an awful course in February and already I can see the difference in paying more for a decent course [emoji5]️

I can't wait! I did an awful course in February and already I can see the difference in paying more for a decent course [emoji5]️
Thats what happened to me!! I did an awful acrylic course and retrained with cnd! Def worth the extra money! What course are you doing? X

CND liquid and powder :) then want to do gel extensions, I'm trained in a gel polish brand but I want to convert to shellac! have you done them all?x

No I'm trained in gel and gel polish buy not by cnd! Ive only done the liquid and power with Cnd! I want to do the cnd gel But cant afford it yet! X

It's so hard to pay for them all isn't it! I'm still full time working in a office which I don't enjoy, but knowing I'll be doing this one day keeps me going!x

It's so hard to pay for them all isn't it! I'm still full time working in a office which I don't enjoy, but knowing I'll be doing this one day keeps me going!x
I no i work full time in a bakery at the mo. I hate it! I did my course in oct last year so I'm still practicing! Not many people to practice on but im getting there! X

You'll love the course it's amazing

I work with CND Brisa gel & shellac. Like both very much! I have had some issues with chipping with shellac but hopefully have resolved this now. Best of luck. Hopefully you'll love the Brisa gel as much as I do!

Latest posts

Back