Looking at Calgel or alternative overlays run along side Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee84

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im using shellac and love it, tried out new smoothing gel and had mixed results some clients still not hardy enough. Looking at calgel as an alternative to run alongside anyone using any thoughts also looked at biosculpture but the cost difference is very different? ?? Any advice welcome

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

I use Calgel and love it, as do my clients. Some clients like shellac for ease of removal and change or colour quickly but others like the long term Calgel. It's great for extensions or natural overlay with plenty of colour options :)

I also use calgel and have done so for years have never had a problem and their customer care is fantastic. They call you regularly to see how your getting on and if you need any help or advice with products. You can call them at any time with any concerns you have. I think it's a great company and a fab product. Good luck x

Hi all,

Im using shellac and love it, tried out new smoothing gel and had mixed results some clients still not hardy enough. Looking at calgel as an alternative to run alongside anyone using any thoughts also looked at biosculpture but the cost difference is very different? ?? Any advice welcome

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

You can always try two coats of the Brisa Lite Smoothing gel for a more robust option for challenged nails without changing/adding other brands to do it.

The option for every strength and every nail type is all available from CND, right up to enhancement gel which you can also soak off and which does not require buffing on the natural nails. I would look further into what CND has to offer and the ways to achieve the strength you require because it certainly can be done quite easily.

Latest posts

Back