Looking for a CND geek in Plymouth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubilicious

Reaction score
Hi I have a friend in Plymouth. We've been chatting and she is having a bit of a problem with one of her nails which is split down the middle and isn't improving. I've suggested she has an overlay to grow it out. She normally has lovely natural nails so would only really need a repair to this one nail.....but I think that is she is happy with the service etc. she could well become a repeat client for Shellac/Minx etc.
I know from personal experience that not many places will do just a single nail except as part of another service, or if they do it's not something which clients are made aware of, so I thought I'd ask on here....if it weren't such a long way I'd sort her out myself!!!
even if there were someone who offered Shellac and was competent in doing the fibreglass/silk + Shellac repair, I could probably persuade her to give that a go!!!

Hiya! I'm a grand master Cnd tech! I live in Plymouth but I work in a town called Tavistock which is about 20 mins away! I have a couple clients who suffer with a split down their nail and I usually do them a thin coating of l&p which is more than strong enough to keep the split from getting worse! They can have it as just a single nail treatment or can easily incorporate it in with shellac/minx! Don't know if she's up for travelling out to Tavistock but if she is I'd be more than happy to help!x

Latest posts

Back