Looking for a GOOD nail tech in london

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojomojo22

Reaction score
Hi, been reading alot on nail extensions on this site, a lot seem to say that nail extensions don't damage the nail if you find a good tech and take care to maintain nails properly in between salon visits, but no one actually makes any recommendations as to where to find these people. it seems they are few and far between.

I've had acrylics done in the past many years ago, I admit, at a really bad salon - using drills - wearing masks - the works!! So once they came off they looked awful. Even though i absolutely love the way they look! But i would never go back to those awful salons.

I've had people say to me, don't get extensions, just sort out ur natural nails, but i've tried doing this, had really good products- opi cuticle oil, good base coats, nail creams etc etc, none have made my nails look great! They are just - OK. Plus i have really small nail beds (small hands) that just never look feminine, so when ive had extensions in the past, it really makes them look elongated and lovely.

Can anyone recommend a good professional nail tech based in either central, city of, or north london who'll do a good job in extensions and not compromise the health of natural nail?

Thanks
Jo

x

I'm in North London hun x

Hi, been reading alot on nail extensions on this site, a lot seem to say that nail extensions don't damage the nail if you find a good tech and take care to maintain nails properly in between salon visits, but no one actually makes any recommendations as to where to find these people. it seems they are few and far between.

I've had acrylics done in the past many years ago, I admit, at a really bad salon - using drills - wearing masks - the works!! So once they came off they looked awful. Even though i absolutely love the way they look! But i would never go back to those awful salons.

I've had people say to me, don't get extensions, just sort out ur natural nails, but i've tried doing this, had really good products- opi cuticle oil, good base coats, nail creams etc etc, none have made my nails look great! They are just - OK. Plus i have really small nail beds (small hands) that just never look feminine, so when ive had extensions in the past, it really makes them look elongated and lovely.

Can anyone recommend a good professional nail tech based in either central, city of, or north london who'll do a good job in extensions and not compromise the health of natural nail?

Thanks
Jo

Jo,
I use Calgel,a gel Product. You can have extensions to extend your nail length or french or colour overlays. Both help and protect your natural nails. The extensions are applied after a layer of clear gel, so no filing on your nails when blending. The gel protects your nails and allow them to grow by protecting them yet still being flexible. So you could start with extensions to allow you to grow your nails, then when they are the length you want carry on with the overlays. The great thing about the overlays is they come in a wide range of colours and french. Just no more chipping nail varnish or broken nails. I am a mobile theraist and have a beauty room in herts.
e-MAIL ME FOR FURTHER INFO - [email protected]
Alana

Latest posts

Back