Looking for a portable daylight lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraceyJoJo

Reaction score
Just thought I'd put my five eggs in as I am a huge fan of my Daylight lamp. It is absolutely brilliant, never strains your eyes however long you use it for and after about two and a half years I'm still on my first bulb! :lick:

Just thought I'd put my five eggs in as I am a huge fan of my Daylight lamp. It is absolutely brilliant, never strains your eyes however long you use it for and after about two and a half years I'm still on my first bulb! :lick:

Can I ask where you purchased it from?

I got mine from Ellisons (phone no 0845 130 6126) BUT I think it was about £29.99 plus VAT (came with a bulb in it though which is about £8 if bought separately). You'd do better to follow the link at the top of the thread. x

I got mine from Ellisons (phone no 0845 130 6126) BUT I think it was about £29.99 plus VAT (came with a bulb in it though which is about £8 if bought separately). You'd do better to follow the link at the top of the thread. x

Thanks hun I'll have a look

it looks very nice, but I prefer a normal lamp with a daylight bulb that gives off heat, sometimes on chilly days the extra heat can come in handy. Yours looks very pretty though and would pack well in a bag.
globe.jpg

That's the same lamp I've got. Love it! It's so easy to carry about and the light it gives off is great.

Latest posts

Back