Looking for a soak off gel for enhancements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLC Lisa

Reaction score
As the title says I'm looking for a soak off gel which is strong enough for enhancements and will soak off !

Has anyone tried the onine tri gel and what's your reviews ?

I know of brisa lite but I have an LED lamp

Thanks x

Also interested in this x

I use Calgel and to add extra strength if you concerned about that aspect your very first layer of colour or clear you dip or sprinkle the gel before it is cured with acrylic powder then cure 30sec in uv lamp (not led) then build your shape , done :)

Beauty at your finger tips!

I use Gelish Structure gel from Harmony. You would need the base coat (foundation) and top coat (top it off) as well. Easy to use and soaks off quickly.

Laura xx

I use Gelish Structure gel from Harmony. You would need the base coat (foundation) and top coat (top it off) as well. Easy to use and soaks off quickly.

Laura xx

I use structure gel too. Excellent for added strength and soaks off easily x

CND Brisa lite. X

Laura xx

Do you use this for enhancements ? When I did my training with harmony they advised structure gel was not strong enough for enhancements ?

Thanks xx

I use Bio Sculpture and find it work well with enhancements.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you use this for enhancements ? When I did my training with harmony they advised structure gel was not strong enough for enhancements ?

Thanks xx

Sorry I missed that part! Duh lol. No it isn't meant for enhancements over tips xx

I not sure if Calgel cures with Led lamp I never read that part or maybe my brain didn't register so my apologies for rambling on and giving you rubbish info.

Beauty at your finger tips!

Thanks for your replies guys xx

Latest posts

Back