Looking for a volume lash therapist in Edinburgh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki201

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

One of my clients lives in Edinburgh. She comes to me every month (I'm about 90mins drive away) which is fine for waxing etc but she really wants Russian volume lashes, it's just not practical for her to come to me for this. Can anyone recommend a great volume lash therapist up her way? She lives in west Calder.

Thanks,
Nicola

Can anyone help???

Try jennifer Anderson, she is based in Livingston not far from west Calder. Very experienced Lash extensionist and I'm pretty sure she is volume trained. Don't have any contract details for her to hand but I think she is called jenx on here. HTH

Hi Geeks,

One of my clients lives in Edinburgh. She comes to me every month (I'm about 90mins drive away) which is fine for waxing etc but she really wants Russian volume lashes, it's just not practical for her to come to me for this. Can anyone recommend a great volume lash therapist up her way? She lives in west Calder.

Thanks,
Nicola

If she's coming once a month surely she could just have her lashes done then? My clients usually book 4 weekly infills x

Thanks very much I'll check her out.

She likes to keep them as full as possible plus she comes to mea t 6pm at night after her work and I don't get finished until after 11pm as it is. She gets a lot done!

Thanks xx

Yes Jennifer Anderson is trained via Olga Volkova in Russian volume and is a trainer herself xx. You can contact her at www.lashrevolution.co.uk as I don't think she comes on here very often, but I would 100% recommend her she's amazing xxx. Her phone number will be on the website xx

Latest posts

Back