Looking for best Calgel red?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlumBerry

Reaction score
Hi girls, I was wondering if any of you could help me.

My mom always asks for a true red, not orangey or pinky... which calgel red should I order?
I was thinking #17 but a supplier said it was orangey. So then I looked at 18 but some pics online seem very dark for a nice bright true red I'm looking for.
Other options ive looked into is A30; A35; 36; & 60.

Im also looking for a baby pink... not to white or too pink. Will A33 work?

And lastly, which color works best for the milky pink used for french?

Any suggestions ladies? Please help.
Thx :)

Hello. I find 11 and 15 quite red. Nice and bright. 18 is a deep red. Almost blood red. 36 is more dark shimmery pinky red . 60 is quite a bright pink. For French I use 42 for the pink. U can mix the colours together to change them slightly. Hope this helps :)

I would say 18 is a true classic red, 17 is brighter and lighter. A30 is a lovely cherry red and has a tranclucent look almost like a glacé cherry, lovely and shiny too. No 39 is a nice red with a bit of a shimmer and 36 is like a red with a shot of pink silk through it. They are all lovely. For French done with pink and white I use 43 for a milky pink, or 2 for a clear pink. Hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back