Looking for Canadian Nail Geeks to be my Friend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tips_n_toes

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this site!

I really enjoy reading all the posts and seeing your work. You all do a fantastic job!

I am a Nail Tech in Saskatchewan and am looking for other Canadian Nail Techs to be my friend (I sound like a real loser). Looking for techs to compare notes with and find out about training in other cities etc. you know nail tech stuf.

Don't get me wrong, I think all the nail techs on here are great and I would love to be anyone's friend...but I have a hard time paying the exchange and shipping charges from the UK...(it would more than double my costs). I get very jealous of you though as it seems you have some great shops and training over there.

So...please...will some of you add me to your friends list??? please?:Grope:

Boo!!

I'm Canadian:!:

(well, technically, I'm a "Landed immigrant" with "permanent resident status", arrived here when I was 2yrs old, been here 35yrs.. mother is canadian, and I'm a US citizen in disguise LOL)

Add me and message me anytime.
I'm on facebook too.:green:

i will hopefully be moving to canada later in the yr , lol so i will add ya :green:
ps where in sask are ya ?? we have been through there 2 yrs ago it was a nice place although a bit flat ,:lol: lol

Hi

Im from England & now live in Ontario in a small village called 'Little Britain' (dont laugh!) Been here just over 16 months now.

Im always up for making new friends

regards
Fiona

I'm from Canada as well - I'm always looking for fellow Canadians to talk and share ideas with.

Msg me anytime!

I'm Canadian as well, I'm in B.C. Feel free to contact me anytime as well!:lol:

Hi all fellow Canadians, I live in Ontario and love coming to this site also. Its very helpful and love reading so many interesting and informative threads.
Jen

I am from Toronto, ON :)

I am from Moncton, NB!

I am also a distributor! Keep in touch!

I am from Alberta and would welcome anyone from Canada to be my friend as well. As asked before, what part of Saskatchewan are you from.

Hey there
I am in Calgary, Alberta!

Happy to be in touch with other Canadian geeks!!

Latest posts

Back