Looking for eyelash extension therapist hertfordshire/essex area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy78

Reaction score
Hi, am looking for someone to do my lashes. My exisiting guy has gone on to pastures new so i am lost. I have been having my extensions done for three years now and am living in Bishops Stortford area which is in Hertfordshire but right on the Essex border. So would love to hear from you if you could provide me with this service. I also have a friend who has them done every three weeks and lives about 10m mins drive from me so if you are interested there would probablly be two new clients for you.

I have already been on to nouveau lashes and phoned both of the therapist on there that are in my area but neither have returned my emails or phone calls so guess they dont want the business or dont do them from that number anymore.

Thank you for your help x

Hello,
I am right next to bishops stortford! But what lashes are you lookin for? Semi perm? (4 weeks) Or individual? (A week) xx

The semi permananent ones i ususally have refills every 3 to 4 weeks.

Ah damn! I dont do them at the moment, waiting for a course to come up then i will be! Sorry about that. I will be doing them asap though so if you would like to email me on [email protected] with your contact details or email address, i can let you know when it is available? x

Hi hun. Im very far away but iv seen some really good work on here with extensions. Try ohlalashes.co.uk. They looj really good and i think they are in essex but dont know whether its close but as i said they look fab. Really want to go myself but have to find the time as its very far for me. Good luck xxx

Have a look for 'loving your nails' one of the geeks on here - she's a lash tech and very good .. also lives Bishops Stortford ;)

I also love Blinking Gorgeous Lashes, but might bit too far for you she's in billericay .. I might just have to take trip out to see her myself some time :)

HTH

Thank you i will take a look. x

Have a look for 'loving your nails' one of the geeks on here - she's a lash tech and very good .. also lives Bishops Stortford ;)

I also love Blinking Gorgeous Lashes, but might bit too far for you she's in billericay .. I might just have to take trip out to see her myself some time :)

HTH

Awww thanks hun, Im waiting for you to bring your lil uns to Barleylands and you can stop by me on the way home for a set lol

PS I may have to disown you for putting the "g" on Blinkin!!! :Love:

Awww thanks hun, Im waiting for you to bring your lil uns to Barleylands and you can stop by me on the way home for a set lol

PS I may have to disown you for putting the "g" on Blinkin!!! :Love:

woops, sorry !!! lol x

Hi, my sister does eyelashes and myscara and is based in Hoddesdon. She is on holiday until 3rd Aug but I can pass on your details if you would like?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hi if you look up Aspire to Beauty they are in Hertford HTH

WHats your nearest station? I do Semi-Perms and could come to you in teh evenings or weekends after work.

I live in Romford but work in London so it might not be to far if there are direct trains and your near a station?

xx

Latest posts

Back