Looking for nail videos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarMama

Reaction score
Hi, I have watched all the FingerNailFixer videos and have learned so much. I was wondering if there's anyone else like her that has videos or articles. Obviously, I could just search youtube, but I don't want to waste time searching for a reputable educator if someone on here can recommend someone. I've been in the industry for barely a year and I have so much to learn :)

I have taken the master painter course (loved it), but unfortunately there are no other classes in my state at all! I've searched through the CND pro site and all my local distributors, and there's nothing. I had to travel out of state to take the master painter, but there isn't even another class in that state coming up (New Hampshire). I know most geeks are in the UK, but I just have to vent to someone. It's not like I live on a farm in the middle of nowhere, I'm 10 min from Boston! Ok, I'm done. Thanks! :lol:

Thanks Melissa!

I also recommend NAIO- Gemma Lamberth- she's amazing! Very creative and I am surprised that people don't rave about her :)

She's my main gel & L&P inspiration recently :)

I love love LOVE Robin Moses!!!!! Search robin moses nail art in youtube or google, she's amazing!! x

CND has FAB videos on their website. :)

Latest posts

Back