Looking for new hair extension supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleAngels

Reaction score
Hi Geeks can anyone recommend a hair extension supplier? I normally use studio 58 but I keep finding they're out of stock alot....
Thanks geeks!

Have you heard of nellies hair emporium? Just google it and her site comes up first!

FoxyHair and HairDevelopment are good, foxy has very quick delivery too

Transform xtensions are my favourite at the moment. Hair is always in stock, great delivery and customer service is second to none. They are on facebook or they have a website

Thanks geeks! Ill check then out 👍

I can second Transform love their service and haven't had a problem yet

It depends what hair your looking for really.
I and u tip Transform extension
weft angel remy
nano I ue hair planet at the moment but transform have ordered a high grade Mongolia hair which is amazing. The samples were great so eventually will swap over.
I don't rate studio 58 well as Ive had a few bad batches from them in the past and when I have contacted them to explain the guy who runs it Is very rude and abrupt.
have you ordered and samples?

Iv used hairport by valentine mainly for ages now with no problems, I find if you change supplier everytime there's a hiccup you encounter more problems, it's how helpful they are when a problem arises.I don't think there's a single supplier that hasn't had a bad rep on here at one point, I remember when everyone was raging about how great sjk where and I was shot down for saying I didn't rate them......look where they are now x

Studio 58 are now selling Russian hair at a very reasonable price, and I've never had a prob with there hair :) I have one lady who has had the hair in 7 months and it still feels brand new x

Thanks for the replies geeks!
I'm having lots of problems with studio 58 at the mo which is really frustrating because I do like the hair!
I'm going to order a few different samples & see what they are like!
I hate changing suppliers but I have to look after my clients needs!

I am in exactly the same situation atm with studio 58, they never seem to have stock of anything!

Have received my transform colour ring and sample today and it looks fab! The lady is really helpful and friendly when you call her aswell :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Slc2808.... I'm waiting for mine to be delivered too.... Is the hair thick enough per strand? X

I usually order 150 strands from transform and its more than enough. Cant wait to start using their Mongolia hair works out only one hundred and twenty odd pound for 150 strands and it will last much longer than the indian too

Yes it is quite thick, they recommend 150 strands for a nice full head...I'm looking forward to my first fitting of this hair :)

Sent from my ME173X using SalonGeek mobile app

A few good companies are angel remi transform extension hair planet. All are easy to get hold of and are very helpful

I only use angel remy and prestige. I'm finding angel remy is going dry a lot quicker now though so mainly use prestige!

I was looking at angel remy and transform..

Angel remys website just crashed on my phone tho :(

Transform only seem to do 18"

I was using SJK and loved them, untill a client either didn't look after them or it was a bad batch and read bad reviews on here :( xx

Does anyone know where i can get I tip from? The places i get my nano only seem to have 18" :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

transform offer 18inch but they measure 20nch. Its the same for the individual strands and the wefts. They sell the I tip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back