Looking for some insight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uniq12u

Reaction score
I'm looking for explanations that will help convince people that getting your nails done isn't frivolous and is somewhat necessary. Why are manicures and pedicures important for people to get? I have some ideas, but it would be helpful to get some other ideas or thoughts. Am looking forward to hearing some fabulous ideas from all you knowledgeable and experienced techs!! TIA!!

It is difficult, if not impossible to convince anyone that having their nails done is an essential thing. That is, until they have had them done! As long as you offer a good service they will become convinced they can't live without it, or more to the point, why should they! I thought, 2 years ago, that things would get tough and some of my regular nail clients worried that, because of the recession, they would have to cut back on their nail appointments. This only happened with one of them and the rest cut back on other things. They saved money by changing supermarkets, not buying as many clothes, cheaper makeup and less holidays but their nails remain their pride and joy! One of them, being pressured by her husband to save money and have her nails taken off, told him he would have to give up his bottle of Single Malt Whiskey once a fortnight! Needless to say her nails are still perfect! :)

We use our hands as a method of comunication and to express our emmotions you might not take much notice of your own hands but other people do.
:hug:

Thanks for the replies. Great thoughts! Any one else? I am mostly interested in explaining to those who aren't getting nail services. Trying to think of ways to bring in some business.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back