Looking to rent a room - Where do I start?Look? etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacqui'snewnail

Reaction score
Hi I am looking to rent a room and offer beauty treatments together with Nail enhancements, spray tans etc etc, But I havent a clue where to start? How do I find out where there are rooms available? I drove past the florist the other day and saw a sign for a beauticians at the back of the florist shop, also there is a salon within a lighting shop in Romford! Do these get much trade? How much is the average rent? Any help you could give would be much appreciated. Thanks :idea: :)

hi welcome to the site. I didnt know a lighting shop in romford had a salon. thats really strange. why dont you phone a lot of local hair salons and see if they have anything

I'll give that a go! Thank U! Yer know the arcade with Primark, the fabric shop, Sweet shop, key cutting place - well its down there! Its really hard to find and I cant see the lady getting much trade? But yer never know! Thanks again.

Im going to go and have a nose down there now. As chris (urban geek) said on your other thread next time theres a meet come along to.

Look out for beauty salons or hairdressers with space to rent - I think you would get more clients.

The tanning shop in Romford (next to the station) is looking for a beautician or nail technician to rent a room. Also, Georgios in Romford is looking for technicians.

Hey thanks girlies thats great - I will give the Tanning shop a go and phone Giorgios! Also would love to come to next meeting - keep me posted! Loving the site!

Latest posts

Back