'Looking to rent' letter to salons,wording help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraceyJoJo

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm thinking about trying to rent a room/space locally to get some more clients as things are rather slow at the moment (home based/mobile) so I want to send letters out to local hairdressers to see if anything is available. This is what I've come up with so far.

Any suggestions on what to change/add/delete etc would be a huge help please!

Dear Salon Owner/Manager

I am a highly trained Nail Technician looking for either a room or some space (ventilated) to rent within a Salon. I can supply all my own equipment so there would be no financial outlay to you.

This could be a fantastic ‘add on service’ for your clients and would hopefully bring potential new clients to your business. Space allowing, some of these treatments could even be done while the client is waiting for a colour to take, for example, adding no extra time commitment from your client.

The services I offer include
§ Manicures and Pedicures, mini to luxury Spa
§ Gel Nail Enhancements (no odour)
§ Acrylic Nail Enhancements, full range of glitter/colours for Designer Nails
§ Gel Toes
§ Paraffin Wax Treatment

All of my work is of the highest standard. I am trained by and use EzFlow products, which are of superb quality. I am continually updating my skills and am highly dedicated to being the best that I can be. I am fully competent in French (in fact, I have had great success in National Nail competitions) as well as specially designed acrylic nails, some examples can be seen on my website, Nail enhancements Portsmouth, manicures, pedicures & nail care..

If you have anything available and would like to discuss it further, please contact me on xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mon – Sat, 9am-8pm.

Many thanks

Personally, I reckon you'd get more success ringing salons up. Then you can ask if they have anyone in at the moment and if not you can tell them what you do or arrange to meet the owner face to face......

Just my opinion hun, hth's

shame your too far away hunnio.... id let you rent tomorrow :hug:

im with Yvette... face to face or ringing them up.,.... maybe sending the letter first is always better imo... if i get letters in the post if im honest i have a quick look but thats about it.... so a follow up call or pop in would also back your letter up

the letter sounds good btw..........i think you need to mention that you are a national award winning tech not that you have just had great success

what about offering a free try me nail or trade test so thay can see how good you are?
altho dont give too much away ;)

Jess
xox

Thanks for your suggestion Yvette :hug:. Will take a deep breath and pick up the phone.

Jess :hug:, thank you. That has boosted my confidence no end.

I think I might try sending out the letter 1st then follow with a call actually, that way they will know what I'm on about before I call.

Thanks guys xx

Hiya hun...Excellent letter. They'd be mad not to rent to you - you'd be an asset to any business!

And I agree with the above - in fact if you can find a day I'd go round and hand deliver them as I'm sure that when they meet you, see your nails, and you, that will be a great impact too!

Good luck!

Aw thanks hon :hug:

Will let you know how it goes xx

Personally, I reckon you'd get more success ringing salons up. Then you can ask if they have anyone in at the moment and if not you can tell them what you do or arrange to meet the owner face to face......

Just my opinion hun, hth's

I agree.

I found my room by calling round local salons, also if you send a letter out to say ten salons there may only be two of them that have space available so you've wasted those letters.

Having said that I think your letter is brillaint and very well worded :)

Latest posts

Back