L'Oreal bleach-which one should I use and with what developer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gryfiss

Reaction score
I fancy a change I use wella blondor bleach normally with pastel 1.9 4 & 6 % but i'm fed up of the yellowy tone it gives.(yes I know you can tone but I dont think it should always be necessary !)

I fancy using loreal but there's a few different ones so could you give me some advice what to go with and what developer to use . I'm mobile so don't use heat. x x

no one then !:Scared:

All bleach if used correctly and not over processed should be red, orange or yellow. It's what the hair naturally does.

I prefer blondor to lorealbleach, ifi d loreal bleeds more and goes puffy

Just read the instruction booklet in the bleach.

Loreal infini bleach is good but as said before it does swell a lot. I use Tigi true light and that one has to be the best I've used. Smells nice aswel :)

Me too! I want to try L'oreal platinum plus and ammonia free. I'm still going to use blondor as I love love love it and it doesn't swell but I do a lot of scalp bleaches and am happy with blondor creme bleach but I really want to try this product.

me too it has really good reveiws they all do hence i fancy a change:biggrin:

Loreal infini bleach is good but as said before it does swell a lot. I use Tigi true light and that one has to be the best I've used. Smells nice aswel :)

I saw that I might give it ago instead :biggrin: have u any pics of the hair you have used it on xx

L'oreal infinite bleach is fab I love it it doesn't swell if u mix it as directed in a figure of eight with the L'oreal spatula. It lifts a lot cleaner than blondor I think there bleach is way behind the other big companies it is way too yellowy.

I changed from Blondor over to L'oreal too and really love the result it gives, very clean. The only minor negative is it smells a bit whiffy compared to Blondor!

I saw that I might give it ago instead :biggrin: have u any pics of the hair you have used it on xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398720915.848123.jpg

The girl in the picture is my collegue but that's the only pic I have of hair that's it's been used on.
Looks more golden in the pic because of the light but I used true lights with 10vol and 20vol and it lifted really clean
It was a red base 5

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398720896.165034.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398720896.165034.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 49
View attachment 63568

The girl in the picture is my collegue but that's the only pic I have of hair that's it's been used on.
Looks more golden in the pic because of the light but I used true lights with 10vol and 20vol and it lifted really clean
It was a red base 5

cool thanks for the I'm going to order it next time I put my order in I fancy a change!! would I be ok using my wella peroxides with it or shall I but the tigi ones xx

cool thanks for the I'm going to order it next time I put my order in I fancy a change!! would I be ok using my wella peroxides with it or shall I but the tigi ones xx

I'd recommend using the copyright colour developers.

Latest posts

Back