L'Oreal Effasor with Olaplex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ND2304

Reaction score
Hi, does anybody have any experience of using effasor with olaplex?
I will be doing a stand alone before and after but can't find much info on actually mixing the olaplex into the effasor. If you've done it how much did you mix in? Trying to cleanse 5.15 richesse to get to around a 7. Thanks :)

Hi, does anybody have any experience of using effasor with olaplex?
I will be doing a stand alone before and after but can't find much info on actually mixing the olaplex into the effasor. If you've done it how much did you mix in? Trying to cleanse 5.15 richesse to get to around a 7. Thanks :)
Hi, no you need to do a stand alone before and after, it doesn't work with effassor.

Thanks for replying! It was already on my head when you replied and I put 1/16 of olaplex in and it's worked wonders!

Hi, no you need to do a stand alone before and after, it doesn't work with effassor.
Not true. Efassor is not an acidic color reducer. I find Efassor works wonderful with Olaplex. While removing it really helps the integrity of the hair.
Efassor is like a strong lightener in a shampoo like consistency. I add 1/8 oz to it and it is great.

Sorry I know this is an old post but I wondered if you can help me...
A client has wella 4.0 permanent on her hair which is naturally a level 3/4 very dark
She wants it a level 6
I was going to use effassor to remove the colour and then can I use a 6.1 permanent to colour after?
She also has a semi permanent on mids and ends which she has used to cover grown out balayage will the effasor remove this too?

Latest posts

Back