L'Oreal freehand bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starboltz

Reaction score
I've just got some loreal freehand to try out for Monday. However some people are saying it won't work the same if I use a non loreal developer :(

I've not got time go get developer before Monday as I'm so busy. I always use Fudge dedicated developer even with my bleach, do you reckon it will be ok?

Studio Blond (white or blue powder) will work with a generic developer....O.K for a one off/emergency. :cool:
Sticking to 'the system', delivers a better result..... IMO....:)

Studio Blond (white or blue powder) will work with a generic developer....O.K for a one off/emergency. :cool:
Sticking to 'the system', delivers a better result..... IMO....:)

I use fudge and always use fudge developer as I believe the same as you. However I don't do much balayage and didn't think it was worth buying a separate developer. Will the consistency be ok? I mixed some up yesterday in my room to look and it seemed ok (didn't use on hair, just wanted to see it in bowl)

I've never used 'Fudge', .....if it's a cream, I can't see there would be a consistency issue.

By the time you've finished 'experimenting', you'd just as well bought the real deal!!!! :p - it's under a tenner!

It will be fine , I have used both and I can t tell the difference !

I'm going to use my normal Fudge developer for now until I decide to pick up some loreal :)

Latest posts

Back