L'Oreal Inoa UltraBlond?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalalaurz

Reaction score
Has anyone used it yet and if so what are their thoughts...?

Yes and I love them!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Tell me more does it lift through tint? Is it like maji meche without the powder? I've literally just seen the advert in the magazine I got in Sally's today and I'm intrigued! Do u have any pics??

Tell me more does it lift through tint? Is it like maji meche without the powder? I've literally just seen the advert in the magazine I got in Sally's today and I'm intrigued! Do u have any pics??

I wanna know more too we used inoa at my last salon x

No it doesnt lift through tint- its basically a highlift but the tones are amazingm the difference is that unlike most high lifts they dont lift for first 30 then push tone in so they lift and tone at tge same time. They have a gel consistency and do not swell like maji blonde. I have some pics of clients I used them on but it wont let me upload pics for some reason.
U21 is my fave :)

Have had some really nice results, lifts to lovely creamy blondes even with 30 vol on hair base 6 or above, only have to use 40vol on hair level 5 or below. Nice consistency to work with although peroxide bit messy

Have had some really nice results, lifts to lovely creamy blondes even with 30 vol on hair base 6 or above, only have to use 40vol on hair level 5 or below. Nice consistency to work with although peroxide bit messy

The peroxide is a pain. The whole having to squeeze it out thing is annoying

So as the title suggests , anybody tried it ? Love it ? Loathe it? I used it today and loved it! :)

There is another recent thread on this xx

Not a big fan to be honest , the peroxide is a nightmare!! X

I don't like it, I prefer the old maji blonde, the peroxide is a nightmare!,,, x

Latest posts

Back