L'oreal Supreme discontinued - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solohair

Reaction score
Help!! I have just discovered L'oreal Supreme has been discontinued. Can anyone recommend an alternative for a client with 100% very very resistant white hair! She used to have the 7.34 shade. Wella for resistant doesn't come out a nice colour on her hair, too green based.

:mad:

Help!! I have just discovered L'oreal Supreme has been discontinued. Can anyone recommend an alternative for a client with 100% very very resistant white hair! She used to have the 7.34 shade. Wella for resistant doesn't come out a nice colour on her hair, too green based.

:mad:

It's now inoa supreme x

Thanks Blue, I did notice that one and had a read about it on their site but concerned it didn't mention that it covers resistant hair. Have you tried it at all or know anyone who has. I would just like some reassurance that it's just as good :confused:

i havent used the inoa supreme, but the almost equivalent colourinsider from matrix is fab- i was so sceptical about the product, but omg the amount of complients we've had on our play around. leaves a very glossy shine and fab colour coverage-feels absolutley amazing! even after you've washed it yourself! If your after 100% coverage try marix dream age, its pre softened and gives great coverage! xoxo

i havent used the inoa supreme, but the almost equivalent colourinsider from matrix is fab- i was so sceptical about the product, but omg the amount of complients we've had on our play around. leaves a very glossy shine and fab colour coverage-feels absolutley amazing! even after you've washed it yourself! If your after 100% coverage try marix dream age, its pre softened and gives great coverage! xoxo

That's interesting and encouraging to hear. I've just been on the happy hrs for color insider. First impressions were expensive, smaller tubes, only 1/1 mixing ratio and you need to apply more product.

I wasn't keen on the consistency of the colour it was like applying body lotion and wiped off very very easily ( obviously because of the oil )
Which is great for an ombré faded colour look through the ends as you can wipe off some of the colour so easily, but not great if someone puts their glasses on!

I'm not convinced really, tried the colour on a block head, but I would like to have applied half head so colour and half colorinsider to see if there really is a visible difference.

Apparently the blonds are amazing and grey coverage is very good, I also like the idea of the clear.

I would be interested to hear how you are getting on with it. I may just get a few tubes in and have a play :)

Thanks for all your comments. Is there anyone out there who has used inoa supreme?....

Igora Royal Absolutes are very good.

:biggrin:

Not read full thread but it has not been discontinued permanently. There is a massive relaunch of new 1 step supreme in January :) but tbh if you carry INOA you get the same coverage if you add half a dose of the double base, which can be mixed with ANY colour in the range and still hold tone :/)

Not read full thread but it has not been discontinued permanently. There is a massive relaunch of new 1 step supreme in January :) but tbh if you carry INOA you get the same coverage if you add half a dose of the double base, which can be mixed with ANY colour in the range and still hold tone :/)

Omg just read origional post properly! We stopped being able to get l'oreal supreme ages ago! So much that we were using INOA supreme for last year..it's great 100% great coverage if you really pack it on and make sure you wait 35 mins..HOWEVER it is being fazed out ready for 1 step relaunch in jan. I tried to order some 6.34 the other day but its not available temporarally. Do you use INO 1 step system?

Latest posts

Back