L'Oreal Ultrablond recalled

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't make a complaint how are L'Oreal or the salon suppose to know?

The worst think to do is to move hairdresser. If there is a problem with the colours the only way to know is if people tell them! And you can save it happening to someone else.

Actually, the hairdresser told me about it but months later - they told me yesterday that ultra blond is reason of my problems, and I colored my hair with ultra blond in June and July 2013. After that the color was recalled but the damage is already done and cannot be undone.

They knew about it because they went to an education and asked why color was recalled and then they were told what that color caused to that woman.

L'oreal knew what that color is causing, because they, knew they recalled it.

Other women have who used it have similar problem to mine but my hair is really thin and because of that suffered this breakage.

My hairdresser told me that I can consider myself lucky because I used that color only 2 times. If I did it for 3rd time, I would loose my hair completely. So actually I'm mad at L'oreal and salon as well.

I saw that nobody here knew the exact reason of recalling the color so I wanted to tell you if anybody has similar problems to know that you're not crazy, you were just screwed. So yes, I blame them for causing this. I pay a lot for coloring and expect only the best results. What I got is disaster.

Latest posts

Back