Losing weight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Morning geeks!
Yep it's here again Monday morning starts with good intentions. How many of us say it "I'm starting diet on Monday" well this time I mean business!!
Iv put on stone & half in the last year :-(
Really feel like I need to do something now. Just got back off holiday & after seeing lots of beautiful bodies on the beach I want one!!
Are any other of you lovely ladies loosing weight?! Maybe we could give each other a helping hand & encouragement! It's nice to hear of other peoples success week after week. I can't commit to any slimming groups as my diary is so full do trying it myself!!
Looking forward to your replies!! :)

Im the same just back off honeymoon and there where so many perfect bods there and its inspired me to diet. Im going to join a gym as soon as i can however this will be a couple of months away as have a broken leg so just dieting for me at mo. Good luck hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Bless you! Hope you have a speedy recovery! Good luck too. Are you following a particular diet? xx

I've just started weight watchers. I've done it before so I'm just using the info and not going to meetings. It seems a pain to measure everything at first but you soon get used to it. I find that it's my portion sizes that have increased over the last year as well as my waistline so I'm weighing everything! Good luck!

I've lost two stones over the last few months, back in a size 12 and not much farther to go. :D

I joined Slimming World, use some of their ideas/recipes but basically just count calories. I don't altogether agree with them about so called 'Free' food and it gets some of our group into bother. They think they can stuff themselves with it at no calorific cost when they come to get weighed <and then wonder why not?>, but there's no such thing as a 'Free lunch'! It's not rocket science to me, it's calories in V calories out, whatever method you use.

Anyway, good luck to all of you making a start. :hug: 'Dieting' isn't fun, but then neither is being unhappy with the way you look/feel. I think we all have to reach a particular point in our heads before we're going to stick at it and make it work 'This time!' :D

Jojo I have 9 weeks to loose some weight before my holiday. I have no willpower and I love my food so much lol. But running around after 2 kids all day I struggle to stick to a diet. It's stressful! Good luck all of you xxx

Jojo I have 9 weeks to loose some weight before my holiday. I have no willpower and I love my food so much lol. But running around after 2 kids all day I struggle to stick to a diet. It's stressful! Good luck all of you xxx

I have this problem too, I have a2 & 1/2 year old and 11 month old, should be skinny the amount of running round after them.i usually do but never have to for proper meals etc n always eat wrong foods x

I usually don't have time for proper meals that should say!

Latest posts

Back