Lots of questions about hair extensions please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vixenn

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am a newcomer here but have found this site absolutely full of amazing info over the past few weeks!!

So I have trained to do micro ring and bonded extensions, after multiple practices i will soon be ready to launch my new lil business :D

I am currently trying to decide on a supplier, i have decided to offer a budget and mid range option for my extensions. i have scoured the posts here and have decided on either SJK or Hairport valentine, has anyone used these please, and what range have u bought from them? What was your verdict?

I will offer a premium range too but in my area i doubt i will get too many customers, what supplier would you guys recommend if i have a customer who has a larger budget?

I understand that on average i will need 100g of hair for a full head, adjusted to accomodate thinner or thicker hair etc, therefore can i get rid of the expectation to put in 200 bonds for a full head? If im using 1g instead of the 0.6 we were told about in training i would only be expecting to install 100ish bonds is this correct?

finally can anyone recommend a good all round extension shampoo conditioner serum/oil i can stock please??

Thankyou in advance i look forward to any help you can give me :)

Latest posts

Back