Lots of recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkbunny28

Reaction score
I have a lovely client who has brought me a lot of work through recommending me since I've known her. I want to get her a gift to say thank you but haven't got a clue what. What do you normally get your clients?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Flowers and voucher of maybe something free or percentage off a particular treatment.

Do you sell skincare products etc? Choose some products and make her up a wee gift basket full of products and maybe a wee box of chocs and a lovely candle too?
So that then hopefully she will fall in love with the products and buy them once she runs out? Xx

I try and wait until an opportunity arises. One client who had been fab was celebrating her 40 th birthday in Salcombe so I contacted a salon there that I know through salon geek, and booked and paid for a massage for her after consulting with her husband. It was a thank you and a Birthday present.
She was delighted!

Vicki x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why not look on Notonthehighstreet.com ? They do a lot of personalised presents.

Recently my parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary so I went on there and had an artist draw the church they got married at ☺️

There's so many good present ideas x

I do this sort of giving at Christmas to my really good clients. e.g. I give them a voucher to say when they have their next facial, they get a free massage, or with their next CACI, they get a free galvanic facial. That way, I give them a present to say thank you, but it's still done so they come in as a client. Some of my ladies are too embarassed to come in for a free treatment and not pay anything.

Latest posts

Back