Love in Bloom Gelish Collection Returns

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire83

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know if we are still able to return this collection if we are still having problems with it?

I emailed them last week about mine, they arranged for a return and resend so I posted mine back and was sent another, well worth doing the new stock is MUUUCH better!! X

I sent mine back ages ago after a phone call with NH. Just recieved the new bottles last week and they are much better. Give them a call, they will advise you what the best option is.

Thank ladies, I have just called and it's all being sorted out.

Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed out!

I've just done the same! as mine are unusable too. Have to say great customer service! :D

What is wrong with them? I have had mine for a while but only used garden teal party which seemed to be ok. What should I look out for?

I returned mine too but they haven't been stocked at the beauty supplier I use yet. Arg.

What is wrong with them? I have had mine for a while but only used garden teal party which seemed to be ok. What should I look out for?

The consistency is quite thick and hard to apply. Can cause peeling and wrinkling when curing.

They have brought out a new formula which is what I'm going to get once my old collection has been returned.

The tip to add a few drops of tio to the sweet morning dew and Mint of spring seems to work a treat all others just nice thin layers :)

Those of you who returned the lib collection did you get a full refund? Ive had major problems with mine and my local nail harmony distribution won't exchange the collection to a new one and won't refund my money. They are offering me the choice of 6 colours but I don't want any others I want the lib! What do you think I should do?

Anyone?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Those of you who returned the lib collection did you get a full refund? Ive had major problems with mine and my local nail harmony distribution won't exchange the collection to a new one and won't refund my money. They are offering me the choice of 6 colours but I don't want any others I want the lib! What do you think I should do?

I haven't sent my collection back just yet, but from what I can tell I'm getting an exchange to the new formula rather than a refund. I am sending it back to Nail Harmony as I purchased from their website.

I have had to return its a lily, got a credit note for that. If you are having trouble getting the result you want- a replacement speak to the HQ team perhaps instead of local one?? I'm certain this isn't what they would want you to feel x

Latest posts

Back