Love Mundo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peggysnails

Reaction score
Yep it sloshes around and leaks :/ I have put mine away for the day I hopefully have a room/salon :)

I still submerge my tools between clients though, I just use a plastic beaker with a lid...Hth.

i'm not sure if it leaks or not but you sure do use anawful lot of solution filling it up! i have one and i honestly haven't used it as i just think it's a waste of time. i'd much rather use the barbi jar. i also use the barbi jar in my car cup holder. if i'm driving then i have cling film wrapped around and a hole put in the top for my tools and pad the cup holder out with some cotton wool so it fits more snug or i'll leave the tools in the car as i've taken the rest of my stuff in and then just gone back out to get them once everything is in as mundo really is that quick! :D

my clean tools are always put in a mundo steri pouch for safe keeping - it's flat so fits into smaller spaces than a box and when i've finished with the tools i put them back in the pouch for when i'm able to clean them and seal the top so they have no way of coming into contact with any other equipment before they've been sanitised again. i've enough to carry without making it even harder for myself by carrying a little jar of liquid in and out of the car and clients homes kwim?

have you tried the mundo hand (and feet) sanitisers?? they smell lush! :D i honestly can't get enough of mundo stuff haha :D x

Thank you...just thought the tray looked good.....but decision made will stick with the spray.....xx

Latest posts

Back