" Love you!"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't laughed this much since The Event. I'm trying to be quiet coz hubby's in bed but the dogs and cat are worried, I have to keep taking my glasses of to wipe my eyes, wonderful:hug:

What a fantastic thread 5*!Thank you for all the laughs, I too have been laughing out loud.
I am always thinking to myself "oh my god, you did not just say that!" but I cant think of a thing now to share with you, it would definatly not be half as funny as the above posts more cringe-worthy! x

I asked a client once if she wanted a bikini massage!

Oh my god, this thread had me in tears so many times.

I don't think anything that bad has happened to me (yet), but one thing I do remember is when I used to sell sun beds in the USA. It was always a bit of a competition between myself and my boss (Joe) to sell stuff.

Anyway, obviously he sealed a deal because a customer emailed him saying "Joe coming down on WED to pick up the beds.... please give me all the info i need including who to make the bank check out to.. THanks."

Joe obviously wanted to gloat about his latest success, but unfortunately ended up replying to the customer with "Your comments are welcome!!!!!!!! Learn from the Master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't feel bad!"

It was such an inappropriate response to somebody asking who to make a cheque out to, but what really made me laugh was the total non-reaction from the customer. Always makes me wonder what he must have thought. This happened in 2008 and as you can see I've still kept the email :)

I think I just tinkled a bit! I haven't laughed like this for YEARS!!!

Been trying to tell the boyf what it is I'm laughing about but trying to repeat it all just makes it more funny! He's given up now!

I regularly make a complete idiot of myself, but the one I always cringe about happened 16 years ago when i was 16 and I'm going red now just thinking about it.
The local hottie worked in the newsagent across from the salon, and I say local because everyone in our little town regardless of age fancied the pants off him. As I was the skivvy apprentice It was my job to get everyones drinks, fags, chocs everyday but I avoided his shop as I fancied him soooo much. One day I had no choice and had to go in. Darted round the shop commando style hoping he wouldn't see me and getting all the bits for everyone. So, get to the counter, about to ask for 20 regal or whatever and notice he's wearing glasses, never seen him in them before. Then he starts chatting me up!!! And asks me out!!!!! And the only thing that would come out of my mouth was 'Glasses'.

Him, the shop owner and the other person being served just stared at me for what felt like an hour! I ran out and never returned! Worse still, he ended up going out with my friend years later and never brought the subject up!
Oh the shame....

Hahahaha all very funny cheered me up :) xx

Latest posts

Back