Loving NSI Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahknm

Reaction score
Hi there all haven't been on in a while because I have been really busy.
Anyway as some of you may know I was using Odyssey acrylic and was panicking because I couldn't get hold of it. After much deliberation I have settled on using NSI and I wish I had done it sooner. I am loving it and my ladies love it too so a really good result all round.:) :) :) :)

Hi, i use only nsi products cuz i find them so versatile to work with. Have tried lots of different products to see what works best but same as you found nsi are great!
Sayin that i wouldnt mind tryin creative products but as yet am stil tryin to get around to it!

I was using Odyssey acrylic, and because I don't do nails that often, just family and friends I only go the wholesalers last minute. It's never been a problem before. Well, I had my cousin's fiancée booked in for her wedding!! Could I get hold of Odyssey... nope!! Wholesaler had stopped supplying it!!!Arrrrgh nightmare, it was only product I had used and was happy with, but they recommended NSI and I love it too!

Latest posts

Back