Loving these nails! How to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazzybabe

Reaction score
Have Seen this a lot lately and wondering how you would do it or what is called absolutely love!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349905051.666600.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349905051.666600.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,199
That looks photo shopped to me :/?!

Could be an attempt at minx or nail wrap of some sort, or metal 3d nail art? Xx

Have Seen this a lot lately and wondering how you would do it or what is called absolutely love!

Try here perhaps you could create something similar with sliver polish applyied first and then these sliver metal discs designernailsupply :)

This photo does look heavily edited. I've tried chasing down the source of it for a few weeks now, but no success. Basically, all I can gather is that blingy bit is a "nail veil" (nail jewelry). Where it's sold... I have no clue.

It looks like something that was around many years ago, the salon I worked in used to offer them and they were just called 'gold nails' back then, looks like there making the rounds again :) except this type looks alot more classy. Tulisa was wearing one of the xfactor weekend just gone.

i agree with artistic nails, it looks like something that was around years ago when nail jewellery was the thing to have!!

I have a client who was telling me about her "Gold nail" she used to have, she paid a fortune for it and was devastated when she lost it and has never been able to find anything like it since. She saw my Minx and has started to have her pinky finger done in a different design each time she comes, just that one finger, as she used to have with her gold nail jewellery. Would love if I could find somewhere to buy these sorts of things, think they'd be quite popular, especially for Brides that want something a bit different.

I love that picture, have seen it on Pinterest so many times.

From what I remember supernail used be our supplier for them, but i'm going back maybe 18 years ago lol. I should get out my old suppliers file from the salon days, buried in the loft somewhere, although now we have google, would be good to find a reputable suppler of these though if there making a come back.

These are what I remember, but I do recall us selling the cheaper version, they wernt solid gold, cost about a fiver and tarnished over time, but were good for a night out. Nails

Had a look artist nails,

How are these kept on?

I saw Tulisa's nails this weekend on the show and was intrigued, so glad this post has come up, it has answered my question.

Years ago I had a few of these and lots of their nail studs, had 4 gold studs with different colour stones, 2 different gold nails and also one that said maz with a cubic zirconia in, as they made special ones. They were held on by posts which had a thread and a tiny bolt, the pst went thru a hole in the nail and you had to spin it on and keep checking it so that it didn't come loose. I still have 2 silver ball stud rings that I managed to not loose, was very upset when I lived house and somehow the box all my nail jewellery was in vanished.

I meet the designers many years ago at one of the shows, I had a catalogue somewhere, will have a hunt but was years and years ago.

I know for a fact it is a metal nail guard. But none of the links have led to this particular one. Most lead to "junk nails" or "Treasure nails". Those, I can do... oh, well.
However, for those of you looking in general, or for something else... I googled "fingernail guard" "nail guard" and nail jewelry. I got tons of fun stuff back, including this site...

The QW on Wedding NailsThe QW This has the pic of the guard that I want, but no other info.

Latest posts

Back