Low lights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What brand do u use? Tks? I used colour touch tonight 6/7 but colour wasn't great:( she is pregnant though!

Affinage but I'd use a grey coverage + your target shade in any brand

Im confuddled lol... I never ever use 3%..... when would you use it and why x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app
I use 3% alot, you need it on lightened hair. Helps it grab. So do you use minimum 20vol with your lowlights then? xx

I use 3% alot, you need it on lightened hair. Helps it grab. So do you use minimum 20vol with your lowlights then? xx

20 vol will open the cuticle too much and the colour will fade more.. In my opinion

20 vol will open the cuticle too much and the colour will fade more.. In my opinion
Also wella dont do 3% do they?? I always use 6% and add a bit of water. Not sure if this is allowed though lol xx

I only use 3% with toners x

So just done low lights on bleach blonde hair used colour touch 6/7 with 1.9 and they were perfect !!! Yay so happy x x was nervous after using it on my last client had also used it with 1.9% but think because she was pregnant that's why it wasn't great !

Also wella dont do 3% do they?? I always use 6% and add a bit of water. Not sure if this is allowed though lol xx

They do pastel which is the same sort of thing x

Latest posts

Back