Low maintenance ideas for my own hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikeyfaerie

Reaction score
Hi fellow Geeks. I am stuck with what to do with my own hair.

I'm due my baby at the end of march so not looking for anything high maintenance at the moment. My natural hair is a 7 which in some lights looks quite cool even though it has traces of copper through it! and has grown out to about 4inches. The ends (about 6 inches) are a faded majirel 6.46 which I put on after bleaching out 1.3. Condition is fine, no real damage apart from the ends needing a bit of a trim.

I like the 6.46 (but don't feel like I have to stick with that) but not wanting to keep up with a full-head re-growth (my hair is growing quite fast at the moment, yay hormones) so just looking for some inspiration on techniques to boost my colour without too much hassle. If it's a bit of a fiddle to do on myself I'll be heading down to a salon to ask for it so feel free to suggest anything really!

I had thought about highlights (even just a t-bar) but I like my hair to be funky...have been all sorts of colours, lengths, styles and missing the funkiness I had before I just let it all grow out!

Looking forward to the ideas.

What about ombre? Leave your roots and blend everything to that colour? Them you don't have to worry about getting your roots all the time (and congratulation)

Latest posts

Back