Lowlights on 100% white hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dales nails

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks, Iv not been on here for ages , but I knew where to turn with my latest hair predicament.!! My Mil dropped it on me yesterday that she would like me to cut her hair and put some lowlights in. I don't normally do her hair as her sister does it - but she is away on holiday .
My mil has short hair that is white through the front and top and a dark grey through the back. She said she wants some lowlights that she can see and she likes the look of KP 8/1. Now I'm really conscious of her not looking like a badger but also it not looking too flat and muddy against the white. So I was thinking of suggesting a few shades of lowlight one with a slight bit of warmth like 8/07 but also some fine highlights to make it pop probs some blondor 3% what's everyone's suggestions,? as I want it to look natural , but noticeable as I don't want them to get lost as her hairs quite thick. Much love, xx

When you say dark grey, do you mean something like a level 4 with 50% white hair or is it coloured a dark grey?

Does she want low lights all over or just at the front?

Yes a dark grey at the back a base 4-5 with some white scattered through. The dark grey roughly goes up to just below her crown. Where the crown, front and sides are pure white. She was mainly wanting the lowlights through the front , top and crown area , she's not that bothered about the dark grey at the back being done, but I'd like to put some foils through it to tie it all in. Xx

Latest posts

Back