Lowlights on level 10 hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi , I'm a loreal user and have a client who wants brown Low lights putting through her level 10 hair box coloured hair ..she has base/ regrowth level 6 ...What Brown would you advise please , and will I have to prepig before ? Ive taken a strand test , but wanted advice on what colour to try out on it x

If she wants a light brown I would use a warm dialight colour .. or luo is good but go a shade darker than what she wants as it can be slightly translucent and the luo developer is a 6.5 percent

Thanks , I went into Salon Services today and they recommend a warm Dia richesse , but it hasn't come out on the strand test , I used 20 vol...would a warm Majerel work ?

You need to use richesse developer maybe 9vol not 20 vol (that's to use on permanent colour )

You can use richesse aswell yes as you can go four shades darker without pre pigging BUT it can grab and go darker than it's meant to on blonde

I would use a 50/50 mix of a target level 6N+6G. The G will have enough of the missing gold pigment from being lifted. No need to pre pig unless going darker than a lv.6

Ok brilliant thanks all

Latest posts

Back