Lowlite help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosiegwill

Reaction score
hi geeks.
I did a client last night highlights 12.11 wella. came out lovely.
she wante loads of them so loadsof them i gave her.
anyway now she says she is too blond!!!!!!!:twisted:
anyway i am going to stick a few lowlites.
what is nice for a lowlite through this, i was thinking 6.75 or 6.77?
she is around 6 as a base .
please anyone just want to see what someone else thinks im freelanace and miss running stuff through with co workers!!

clients eh. cant live with them cant live without them.

I like 6/75 and 6/73. You are right by choosing warm colours to counteract the ash. If you picked out a 6/1 for example, it would go all khaki green colour...errgggghhhhhh

Good luck, and make sure to charge her for it.

thanks kimi :Di dont have 6.73 so will go with the 6.75 your a doll!!!
she is a friend of a friend so i prob won't be able to charge her! i hate this!!!

you cant charge her cos she a friend of a friend? u will end up going out of business if u undersell urself so much, u gave the dame what she wanted and now she wants another service cos she changed her mind, at VERY LEAST charge her for the tube of colour x

update:
did very fine 6.75 and it came out beautiful, she loved it so much she insisted she pay me:D
thanks guys!!

You know when I started?

I charged £5 for a tbar of highlights and a cut. £5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I had people take the p all the time.

Seriously honey, its really difficult to put your prices up. I dont care if shes your friends friends auntys dog, she gets charged cos she asked for one thing, then once you had done it, she changed her mind.

I know she paid you, but you didn't want to charge her.

In future, if you feel awkward about it, just explain, "I'll need to charge you for the product I used today"

EASY PEASY....not. but try honey. xxxxxxxx

and well done glad it went well. Knew it would xxx

I know i am my own worst enemy when it comes for charging people. I do a lady and her kids really cheap too cos i feel sorry for them as her hubbie isn't working but i said thats it now, she threw a big party for her daughters communion and i thought if she can do that she can pay me the going rate which is still quite cheap!
think sometimes i just need a kick up the $$$@@!!!:D

Hi,

I am doing a very similar job today, can i ask if you used 6% peroxide on the lowlites? Also did you use Koleston perfect?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back