Loyalty card and recommend a friend card, combined?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

befab

Reaction score
Hi geeks, im just looking for different opinions on a combined loyalty card and recommend a friend card, basically i want to offer a loyalty card were you get a stamp for every time you spend £20+ and also when you recommend a friend and they book for any treatment, when clients have 6 points they get 15% off, at the moment i just offer 10% off when recommending a friend so was thinking of combining the two, i am looking to really build a good loyal client base who want quality treatments. Do you think combining is a bad or good idea? Your opinions would very much be appreciated thank you x

Haha - Crikey...I'm by no means the only option, you should absolutely shop around and see who's design style you like. But thanks Jack! :)

Anyway- here's an example of a combination loyalty card/appointment card I did (I won't pretend to have invented this, a clever SG member suggested I do it for her). I know it's not exactly what you mean- but its just an example of a combo-use card.

Untitled 5

Maybe so, but I wouldnt go anywhere else. Professional, reasonable priced, local (just an email away!) and your work is of a very high standard!

Why do you need to look else where and pay 10x the price? :smack:

I have just started a loyalty scheme and it seems very popular.
I had my loyalty cards branded the same as my business cards and same sizeo its easy for clients to keep them in their wallet. I also stamp their record card so if they lose or forget their card for one appointment I can update it accordingly.
Jack

I launched my loyalty card last week and my clients love it. Some have been coming for 15 years anyway but they were so pleased with the card and it's nice to give something back.

Mine is a verve design too (as is all my business stuff) and I totally love it! Thanks Carl!

Oh i will defo be using carl, he has done all my design work up to now fir leaflets, he is simply brilliant! Do u think its a good or bad idea though to fo a recommend a friend and loyalty card combined were they woul get 1 stamp for recommending a friend and 2 spending over £20. Please please letme know what u all think, i hope my question makes sense!!

Oh i will defo be using carl, he has done all my design work up to now fir leaflets, he is simply brilliant! Do u think its a good or bad idea though to fo a recommend a friend and loyalty card combined were they woul get 1 stamp for recommending a friend and 2 spending over £20. Please please letme know what u all think, i hope my question makes sense!!
I dont currently have a RAF scheme but If I was doing it, I think I would probaly have the RAF as a precentage discount for both the person who recommends and the new client as an incentive and keep my loyalty card separate.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back