Lush Us help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady_mai

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Iv had a supplier of hair extensions for the past yr but noticed the hair was not great. So after alot of research and help from you lovely people i saw alot of recomendations for LUSH US. I had a full head of Lush Us stick tip fitted 2 weeks ago. Im currently liking the condition of the hair but i am finding alot of shedding!? I hardly had any of this from my previous supplier. I understand that you can get a bit of shedding from glue but never found this with the micro rings. Has anyone else had this problem with Lush Us? Im soo dissapointed as it had such good reviews. Do any of your clients have a problem with the shedding?
Does anyone also know of a good quality indian remy supplier around the same price as Lush
bets regards! x:rolleyes:

Hi were the stick tips trimmed down at all?? The only time I have ever experienced this has been when too much of the tip had been removed.

have to say i've used them for years and don't experience problems with shedding. would agree with the above post and say this could be down to tips being snipped or incorrect aftercare products? Let us know how you get on.

Hi ladys, thanks for your answers. I didnt think that the shedding was usual from Lush Us as iv heard such good reviews about them. Im now thinking that it could be the salon i went to. She pre trimmed down the stick tips before putting them in my hair. where i was taught to trim once fitted in the hair. Could i ask which way around you do this?
Thankyou, i wont let this put me off buying again from them x

Latest posts

Back