Luxio by Akzentz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Anyone used this yet...? not sure if Nails Plus Beauty - home page have it yet but I am sure they will be...any Akzentz users out their tried it yet..?
:D

Hiya,

It is now on the website...good offers too, so will be making a purchase to try.:) Hope you and business are well.xx

Im very interested in the luxio, and would like some feed back on this also. I have shellac, but i really do like the akzentz gels (hard) and would be nice to offer Luxio also.

I was also wondering, this is a 100% gel in a bottle, does this mean it will not thicken in the bottle. But will it shrink back from the free edge? Be nice to here from anyone that has had the chance to have a play with it

Just ordered mine. There offering free colour With base and topcoat.

Hi ladies me to i use akzentz hard gels but would love to try out i wonder if you have to buff nail plate? before application or if you dont like shellac... do any of you know if this is the case or how to apply I am going to get some today too see nails plus b is offering free colur with b& t coat....:)

just tried mine legend and captive. Have to say very impressed with the ease of application. Very thin 100% gel, so hopefully no thickening. Not quite as glossy as the shellac, but 1 coat of colour 2nd is otional. will just have to wait to see how it wears and removes. No shrinkage which i was a little concerned on as the Akzentz option line tends to do. down loading a picture in my work.

This stuff is terrible. Just my opinion, but I usually use CND and have never had a problem, lasts 2-3 weeks without chipping. A few people have come back after having Luxio "shellac" applied with chips two days after application, it also seems to shrink away from the cuticle. Not a great product, in my opinion.

Mines been fine, i did find if applied too thick it did shrink, as shellac would wrinkle, but you cannot compare it to shellac as this is a gel 100%. So far my clients have been happy, but i am still in the playing zone with this new product. I do also dry brush the base as they have been with Gelish. Have to say though Shellac is quicker in removal.

Latest posts

Back